Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Just a small Introduction

So, I'm really not sure how to do this seeing as how this is the first time I've blogged in years (like since myspace and you could have your little blogs on your page, am I the only one that remembers that?). I will start off by telling a bit about myself. Obviously, I'm  a single mom. I'm a few french fries short of a happy meal, but that makes life interesting. I have a 13 y/o cat, 7 y/o daughter, and 2 y/o pitchu. What is a pitchu you may ask, sounds like a character from Pokemon huh? Nope, it's a dog half chihuahua and half pit bull. How does that happen? I found out the hard way when he got ahold of the rotweiler across the street, the big one (usually the female) just lays on her back and takes it. Yes, I technically just said I caught my dog doing it, missionary style at that. Anyway, I live a simple, quiet (usually) life in Arkansas. I am a full time student going to school to be a Kindergarten teacher. I love to write and am a big grammar Nazi, though I know mine needs work at times too. I suppose this is really just an introductory blog as I'm just getting started. Any tips and pointers would be greatly appreciated. I just got the little one awake and got to get her ready for and off to school now!

No comments:

Post a Comment